NEW YORK – March 19, 2018 – Marketing EDGE, a non-profit education organization, has named six marketing professionals across the United States as 2018 "Rising Stars" in recognition of their individual achievements in data and digital marketing business results, as well as their commitment to give back by supporting marketing education and serve as mentors. The organization will present the 2018 Rising Stars Awards at its annual EDGE Awards event at New York City's New World Stages from 6-10 p.m. on June 5.
The honorees (and their LinkedIn profiles) are:
- Amber Britton, Senior Account Manager, Moveable Ink
- Mebrulin Francisco, Managing Partner, Multicultural Marketing Analytics, GroupM
- Ajay Gupta, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Stirista
- Josh Machiz, Chief Digital Officer, Nasdaq
- Sarah Newhall, Principal and Chief Strategy Officer, Anne Lewis Strategies LLC
- Michael Rucker, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, OmniVirt
“We’re thrilled to roll out the red carpet for the stars of marketing,” said Terri L. Bartlett, president, Marketing EDGE. “EDGE Rising Stars exemplify the energy and success of data-driven and digital marketing – both in business and through their contributions to marketing education in support of future generations of leaders in our field. As we mark our 12th year of the Rising Stars Awards, these individuals truly represent innovation, leadership and service.”
Read more on the Marketing Edge website here.