Which innovations will be the “Next Big Thing” in the digital economy? What role will the highly anticipated 5G networks play? And will blockchain really revolutionize the way we interact with the Internet?
On November 28, GroupM welcomed 650 thought leaders and experts from the fields of marketing, culture, technology and science to discuss such questions and what the future holds at GroupM’s third NextM event in Düsseldorf, Germany. The conference took our customers, employees and industry colleagues into the heart of the digital economy, showcasing new ways to harness current transformative trends for the media business.
NextM welcomed a lineup of world-class international speakers. Attendees experienced inspiring key notes, breakout sessions and live demos from three different stages, as well as hands-on experiences with the latest technical advances and gadgets in the NextM Tech Garden.
Highlighted thought leaders that took the stage included:
- Dr. Shermin Voshmgir | Vienna University of Economics
- Neil Harbisson | Cyborg Foundation
- Liane Siebenhaar | Snapchat
- Oobah Butler | The Number 1 Agency
- David Benson | Google
- Julia Jäkel | Gruner + Jahr
- Sam Field | Verizon Media
- Mikkel Hagedorn | REDyPLAY
- Philip Missler | Pinterest
- Rob Burnet | Shujaaz
- Stefan Kuhlow | WerbeWeischer
- Franziska Knoefel l WerbeWeischer
- Marianne Bullwinkel | RMS